Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hey again. It's been a while. Sorry about that, I've been a wee bit busy with school for the past week or so... it's going all right, don't worry.

My mother sent me this article and I thought I would pass it on to all of you. This pretty much sums itself up, I encourage all of you to read it. It's about how women are being mistreated around the world (by men, mostly--which really depresses me, because I am a man, but, unfortunately, I'd have to agree that quite a majority of men are louses and cads) and how helping them could be the first and biggest step toward ending global poverty. Which, of course, makes me wonder why they aren't getting more help.

So, here's the article. Page 3 was especially depressing to me. Just think about everything in here and maybe if we put our heads together we'll come up with something we can do to help out.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/23/magazine/23Women-t.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&8au&emc=au

No comments: